I'm foreign, do I need to file a return?

As an investor in the fund, we are required to send you a K-1 from the fund and also send the information to the IRS. Whether or not you need to file a US tax return depends on many factors. Since Assure is not a tax advisor, we suggest that you contact a CPA or tax attorney who can give you personalized guidance.